Sunday, May 28, 2006

My Condolensce To Jogja

My Condolensce To Jogja
I intended to go to Jogja as a volunteer but in the end my study and organization take control. Afterall, almost all of my beloved friends are okay and I don't want my family to worry about me. There's only one little problem that disturb me most. Someone I once loved, my first love, actually. My smses aren't one replied. I don't know if she's okay or not, I don't know how about her home and her family, and what worry me most is that she lives near one of the most damaged area.
Dear best friend, I'm so glad that you're okay and most of all I'm relived that you have someone who'll be with you no matter what, that's why I can be not worry much about you. I don't know how you feel or what you went through, but I understand that it must be a big trauma for you. I just hope there's something more I can do. Now, even connecting with you all seems so hard to do. My best wishes for Jogja and I'll pray for Jogja that it won't happen ever again. This once is more than enough already!
I guess it's God's message for us... just like what Ebiet G Ade said... I always liked his songs. We just should blend more with the nature.

No comments: