Thursday, May 11, 2006

How Do I Know When I'm In Love?

How Do I Know When I'm In Love?

How do I know when I'm in love?
I feel my heart beats twice faster whenever I see her
I feel my breath caught at her beauty
And all the speeches leave me
For I've got nothing to say but praises for her
I feel a blush creeps up to my face whenever our eyes meet
And I feel my hand shaking when she's nearby
I feel like I want to see into her eyes forever
And I need to be close to her
I feel a peace and contentness when she's beside me
Just like when I'm cuddling to my pillows at night
I feel the need to touch her
Ever so gently and so tenderly
I want to lay my head on her shoulder
And share with her my dreams and hopes
I want to share the happiness, the pain, and the hurt
We both went through before we met each other
I want to kiss away all her tears
And bring a smile to her sweet lips
I want to hold her hand so firmly yet so gently
And never let go
I want to believe in her
For she is one spark of truth in the world of lies
I want to trust her with my heart
Knowing that she won't ever break it
I want to love her with all my heart and soul
Give her all of me, all I have and all I'll ever want
And promise her that my love will never end
Through the time, through death, and through eternity.

No comments: