Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blind Faith

Blind Faith

I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they poesses inside, give them a sense of pride. To make it easier, let the children's laughter reminds us how we used to be.
Damn. I couldn't be more upset with one of my friend. He's known for his sharp words, and I don't really care if it's right. But this time, it's too much, even for me! He's lucky he is my friend and I like him. But even though he's my friend, I can never be close to him. It's devastating to be with someone THAT religious! The hell I care. I mean, I can live and let live, that's me. But dammit, even I have my own limit! If ever I hear him talking sharply about gays, then it's the end of our friendship. I will not change my actions towards him, but he's not my friend anymore. Well, maybe still friends outside. But inside, no. Hm... it's the issue of kids' films and comics and games and animes, which, like what our teacher said, contain many many many fantastic and mystical and mythological things. Oh, and about aliens and ET and UFO. But damn! He said that all the producers' main point is to feed kids with evolution theory and all those lies, even though they fake it with telling the media that they want to teach the children about friendship, about loving the earth, about respecting parents, and all. It MAY be true, but who can PROVE it? As far as I'm concerned it could be called ACCUSATION, you know. Can't he think that maybe, all the producer's point is to please children, to teach them to dream, to let them enjoy a fantasy world while they're still able to do so????? I can point out that SANTA CLAUS is a poison for children too, if what he said is completely TRUE, because Santa has those goddamned reindeers that can fly, he has that fuckin flyin sleigh, and he comes down to houses from damned shitty chimneys and he lives in that hell of North Pole!!!!! Aren't that fantastic??? Aren't that mystical???? And Santa Claus is CHRISTIAN's doing, dammit!!!!!
Goddammit! He's blinder than a blind rat! Fuckin shit. What did he do growing up????? He can dream now, he has imagination now, and to whom he's thankful to? TO GOD! Who else? But he forgets THROUGH WHOM the blessings came from. I'll answer it: through the producers he condemned and been so prejudice about.
Shit, I'm very very angry just to imagine that IF he gets what he WANTS, MY children won't have the chance to dream, they won't have the chance to enjoy comics, they won't have the chance to enjoy fantasy world. And I will TEACH my children to love those things. When I have children of my own, I will let them enjoy what I lacked of: the chance to dream, the chance to enjoy fantasy. I'll let them dream as much as they want and they can explore their imagination as far as they can. Let my friend and his children live the life of a PERTAPA!!!!! Pooh!
Hahahaha. Well, if he gets his way there'll be no other religion but Christian in this world and there'll be no sinners, all people and all humankind are God's slaves. What a wonderful world, eh? I don't mind being God's slave coz He's my creator and all, but dammit, if He wants us all to be His slaves why didn't He just created us to be slaves, to be robotic? Geez!
Furthermore, whether you believe in evolution or not, this world won't change. Whether you believe that this earth revolutes around the sun or the sun revolutes around the earth, your days won't change. Why can't people understand that and just use science as an interest, just like I do? Why don't they just use their religion as a belief, as a faith, and don't use that as the center of everything and anything in their lives? I enjoy my life NOW, but if I'm blinded by faith, or blinded by science, I won't be able to enjoy my life anymore. Living my life with everyday thinking what God wants me to do today? Living my life with thinking every move I make, whether it's proper in front of God or not? Living my life by counting how many days more the earth would last? Living my life by debating and trying to prove that the evolution is true or not? Nah. I like knowing about scientic truth about things that seemed like magic for me before. I like learning about many new things, about how the earth is spinning and revoluting around the sun and that the moon revolutes around the earth. But then... I don't remember it in my very moments. I only remember about it when asked. But it certainly isn't the main point of my life. I'd rather thank God that I am in the here and now, enjoying the ability He's given to me. Feeling the ground I walk on, tasting the delicious food in my mouth, enjoying the breeze touching my skin and the sun warming my heart, watching the beautiful view of this world, hearing the sound of music... and someday... feeling content and safe and happy in the arms of someone I love and who loves me. Is there a better state than that? How can I care about how old this earth is? How can I care about whether we're created by evoluting from monkeys or we're created directly? The hell I care! I only thank whatever force or power over there who created me and the wonderful person I call my soulmate... and that we will find each other, and that we can be at the very here and now. Do I care if that force is called Jesus or Isa Almasih? Do I care if that force is called God or Gaia? Do I care if that force created this world in seconds or in million years? Do I care if there're people at other planets? Do I care if UFO is real or not? Do I care? NOPE.
And now, when I'm writing this thing... do you know what I'm thankful for? I'm thankful to those producers who made those films, those comics, those unreal games and animes. Because of them I can dream, I can fantasize and I can explore my imagination. Especially I thank the creators and the stars of Xena. Without her... maybe I would be one of those persons who don't know how to dream.

No comments: