Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Kind of Person I Will Love

The Kind of Person I Will Love

I know whom I'll love.
Someone who can drop tears for someone else's pain. Someone who sees the good in people. Someone who realizes that I'm not about my looks or my skills, but my heart, my crowning glory. And believe me, though I think look is important, it's useless without the heart I seek.
I never need someone who's so strong, magnificent, and all that. Not physically. But I need those who has the kindness of the heart. Those who is willing to help others without repayment. Those who is brave enough not to care their own good or bad, helping others with all they might. Those who has love in their heart and act using that as the source. Because it's that kind of person who will have the greater strength. It's the kind of person who will love me to never end. It's the kind of person whom I will love.
I really like Xu Xian. He/she (I'll refer him as 'she', anyway he's a she) was really the kind of person I want to fall in love with. Smart, kind, honest (She can't even lie to save her own life! Thank God she's so smart), and wonderfully loving. She's also very romantic, funny (in stupid ways, which always makes me laugh)... perfect. In that kind of time, husbands always rule his family. But the kind of husbands who succeed in his life are the kind of husbands like Xu Xian, who listen to their wives. I like it so much how Xu Xian handles his family. It's like both of them rule the family. That's the kind of family I want in. There's no separated job desc for both the couple, but they both do what they can do. Even though Xu Xian is the husband, when Bai Shu Zhen has a better idea, he lets her make the decision. And even though cooking is 'women's task', he doesn't mind cooking and serving his wife. But he also has enough pride to be ashamed that he can't be as strong as his wife that he even thinks to practice martial arts. Funny, and yet, so romantic and thoughtful of her. And even when she's on the edge of dying, she still thinks of her wife first.
Well, the qualities I mentioned above... I guess I have them too, even though not as pure as Han Wen's because mine is from my training myself, not naturally so. The person I will fall in love with will notice that. Even though I don't tell her, even though I don't do it in front of people, she'll know. She'll see it and notice it. And she'll appreciate and love it as much as I love hers. Like Xu Xian and Bai Shu Zhen. They're both kindhearted and they both know that it's what made them attracted to each other in the first place. Besides, they're connected through the debt of kindness.
I know that the kind of person I want to love is very rare in this world. But I believe with all my heart that there's really a person like that for me. It doesn't matter if others want to laugh at me. Around me, there's a friend who sometimes surprises me with her thoughtfulness. And there's one more friend who didn't mind accompany me walking a really long distance just to repair my cell phone. There must be someone who has the kind of heart I seek for. And I believe I will find her.

No comments: