Monday, September 18, 2006

Nao, Where Are Youuuu???

It seems that we lost contact nowadays. There are so many things I want to share with you but you seem to never be online when I am. How's your thesis? How's life there? I want to be able to chat with you again. So many things happened and I'm very confused, and I have no one here to talk to. Lately I've never been with the people I used to go out with, I don't hang around people who understand me, and it seems that the world hates me, right down to the people in my boarding house including the helpers. My friends seem to hate me coz I can't finish my job quick enough, though they still defend me in front of my lecturer, though they are more stating facts than defending me. My lecturers seem to hate me coz I am not brilliant enough in that subject of study. Damn. The only one listening is my mom. I know you're busy with your thesis, so I can't contact you often. I do need to talk to you, though. I wanna know how your life's going and I want to share many things with you.

3 comments:

13vyl said...

im lookin for nao too!! tried visit her frih.net blog couple of weeks ago but its gone -__-

anyway... how are you dear... thanks for the words of support and encouragement =))

and thanks for the tips for my 'terpotong' entry. i told the staff in charge to give first aid to seriously injured workers ur tips =)

have a great week.... i hope everythin turnin out allrite with ya.

Angel said...

"Lately I've never been with the people I used to go out with, I don't hang around people who understand me, and it seems that the world hates me, right down to the people in my boarding house including the helpers. My friends seem to hate me coz I can't finish my job quick enough, though they still defend me in front of my lecturer, though they are more stating facts than defending me. My lecturers seem to hate me coz I am not brilliant enough in that subject of study"

this happened in 2006? what happened exactly? what subject? who was the lecturer? "my friends seem to hate me"; jangan2 itu termasuk aku? waduh.... sori lho bu... *sembah sungkem ketakutan* hahhahhaha.....

Ryou said...

Honestly? I really don't remember... wakakakak....