Friday, September 08, 2006

Long Time No Post

If I have my status on my forehead it'd read 'FUCKIN BUSY' right now (too bad the phrase isn't read from right... just kidding, hah). Well, I know now why my seniors disappeared from everything after they got the practical classes. It's fun, a lot of fun, actually, but it sure is one hell in managing time! It also requires physical ability too! Damn, I only had about 5 hours of good sleep in a day, for sometime. Next week it's gonna be crazier. I've already spent about 10 hours at school, 14-15 hours if I have 2 classes, and it's gonna be more, maybe. Sigh.
And now I'm asked to be active again in organization. The problem is that I can't afford to give more time to anything other than my study, but those people need me, no matter if they realize that or not, I was surprised myself when I learned the truth about what would happen to them if we don't act quickly.
Worst of all, I have to try to forget 22. I can't afford to be either distracted when she's around or longing for her when she's away, with all these craziness around me. Maybe I wouldn't even do that if my feelings for her is as strong as ever. But it's just not. It's a torture to look at her flying from guy to guy to guy and ignoring me, but then she did something that made me believe she liked me. Damn, even when I wanted most to forget her, all in sudden I saw her in a pretty dress, looking so beautiful.
But I have good news, too. It's that Xena is now a dwarf planet. The biggest dwarf planet, actually, and Pluto isn't a planet anymore. I hope they won't change the name Xena. Everybody has known that the planet's nickname is Xena, why change it?
Okay, I won't write much, I'm very very tired. I'm sorry I haven't had the time to visit my friends' blogs... I hope I'll be able to, soon. Till then... take care!

No comments: