Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Heck of A Group

Damn, Sid and CP, I can't believe I haven't blogged about this. Haha.

It's funny rite, that years ago we're drawn together by rank in class (and comic-drawing thing), and now after all this time we're drawn back together by... well, sexuality. Like what I wrote in your blog yeaaaaaaaaaaaars ago, Sid, isn't it funny that we went separate ways and then found out that we went through similar things anyway. I remember writing that comment on your blog after I read your post and read in CP's friendster that he would like to have friends from any bla bla bla and any sexual orientation. At that time I only thought that, "Oh, he must have got a gay friend or something. It's a good thing that he's really open-minded." :D

Then I got the offline message Sid sent me and to say I was surprised is an understatement. Damn! My gaydar sucks! But it's the opening I needed. I wanted to come out to Sid since I read his blog post, but I thought it wasn't necessary because he seemed to have settled himself as heterosexual. So, well, I came out to him - only to find out that he's now settled as a bisexual. Damn again. What a group we have. Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and... well, I'm pretty sure Git and Li are straight, but I almost wish that one of them is trans or asexual... just to complete the spectrum! :D

Just imagine all of us coming out to our parents... oh boy. I don't even wanna imagine that just yet, but I think it may be a good thing. They can support each other so that they don't feel so alone, rite? Hehe.

Anyway, I'm happy that this pulls us closer once again. I don't know about you guys and Git and Li, but I haven't kept in touch with all of you except for our reunion years ago. Oh, and the IMs with Sid recently. It's funny that when I was in Indonesia I talked to him less than now, when we're in two different continents. Heh heh. Hey, maybe you should add me to your YM too, PC? (I still like PC better than CP. It's your last name's initial, remember?)

So, see you guys when I'm home and for the time being, keep in touch, ok. ;)

No comments: