Monday, April 09, 2007

Damn, I've Been To Hell and Back Again

Heh, I guess I deserve just a little more.
My life has turned to a point that I feel so empty that I don't know what to do. I guess I just need to be in love, you know. Being in love makes me happier, stronger, livelier. Heh. Yeah, I miss those times.
The problem is that 22 isn't here anymore, and she's the only one who can make my heart sing. I'm easily attracted to women I think are attractive, but I'm not easily fall in love. Yes, there are attractive women around me, yes, I'm quite attracted to some of them, but no, they don't make me do crazy things like 22 did.
Sigh... sometimes I really want to sing this to her:
'Damn, I wish I was your lover
I'll rock you till the daylight comes
Make sure you are smiling and warm
I am everything, tonight I'll be your mother
I'll do such thing to ease your pain
Free your mind and you won't feel ashamed
Shucks, for me there is no other
You're the only shoe that fits
I can't imagine I'll grow out of it
Damn, I wish I was your lover'
It's a sexy, interesting song I found some days ago and I've been in love with that song ever since, along with Melissa's 'You Can Sleep While I Drive' and her 'I Want To Be In Love'.
Okay, I will continue later, or else, coz I'm so damned mad that I can't download the file I want to download!!! Fuck Indonesia's internet. ;p

No comments: