Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wow, It's Been So Long!

Yep, it's been so long since I last wrote here. I've never stopped blogging, just not here. I moved for a while to Friendster, but my truest blog is in my own computer. Well, there are so many things went on these few months I don't know where to start.
I feel that I lost myself these few months. I was so busy I couldn't even think about anything else than work, and school. Well, my school now is all about work so it's kinda the same. I changed a bit these times, and I don't really like the new me. I just hope it's over soon. But I guess it has to be next year. Even now I'm rushed by time, so I won't write long, I just visited my blog by chance, read the things I wrote here, and I know that I miss those times. I just don't have the time to even think about what I should write here. For now.
I guess I should come back when I have more time on my hand.
See you later.

No comments: